20.1.09

The Ups and Downs in the life of Dot!


Arrgggghhhh I feel like I am all over the place at the moment; feels like there is so much happening and my head is already full!!



  • Mr S got his exam results yesterday and passed with flying colours, very, very proud of him as he has worked so hard for them.

  • I am so full of anger at the moment over everything that has happened and that seems to be infringing on every day life which is not fair on me or the people who have to put up with me.

  • Mr S' parents really want to go ahead and start planning mine and Mr S' wedding for this year.

  • I want to marry Mr S more than anything but I really don't know if i feel strong enough to plan something like that at the moment.

  • I cannot stop eating eating biscuits (especially custard creams)

  • I feel extremely let down by one of my best friends and this too is making me really angry.

Oh dear it's all very negative isn't it apart from the top one! I am having a couple of days off at the end of the week so I think that I am going to use the time to have a good think about everything and also eat lots of biscuits.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cuddles for you chick xx

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...