21.1.09

39 Questions

Little bit tired today so filled this in instead!

1. My uncle once: completely let me down.
2. Never in my life: have I stroked a penguin.
3. When I was five: I was blissfully unaware.
4. High school was: shit until the 6th form.
5. I will never forget: singing All Saints songs in the car with Kerry as we didn’t have a stereo!
6. Once I met: no-one actually- don’t think I have ever actually met anyone famous!
7. There’s this boy I know: who was so lovely to me at a time when I needed it the most and I don’t think I ever told him how much I appreciated him.
8. Once, at a bar: in town we used to pretend that it was one of our birthdays in order to get free vodka, we even had a flashing birthday badge!
9. By noon, I’m usually: very hungry and looking in the fridge!
10. Last night: I watched the whole first series of Black Books and laughed a lot and then got cramp in my foot and actually screamed!!
11. If only I had: curly hair!
12. Next time I go to church: will probably be the day I get married.
13. What worries me most: is well pretty much everything at the moment and then I worry about worrying so much!
14. When I turn my head left I see: My garden which looks very cold.
15. When I turn my head right I see: Alfie having his morning nap.
16. You know I’m lying when: I blink ALOT.
17. What I miss most about the Eighties is: Kerry singing (actually she still does this) so maybe the Carebears!
18. If I were a character in Shakespeare I’d be: Juliet, I love that whole star-crossed lovers thing!
19. By this time next year: I will hopefully be a Mrs.
20. A better name for me would be: Dot, maybe I should change it when I get married then I would have no link to my poorexcuseforparents.
21. I have a hard time understanding: Dave when he is using really BIG words, I nod a lot.
22. If I ever go back to school, I’ll: probably would not be so well behaved.
23. You know I like you if: I giggle a lot.
24. If I ever won an award, the first person I would thank would be: whoever was handing it out!
25. Take my advice, never: accept free peach schnapps, EVER!
26. My ideal breakfast is: a big pot of tea, some eggs, a newspaper and someone to share it with.
27. A song I love but do not have is: Lullaby by Billy Joel.
28. If you visit my hometown, I suggest you: bring a book or something as there is not much to see.
29. Why won’t people: acknowledge that things aren’t always going to get better?
30. If you spend a night at my house: then I must quite like you.
31. I’d stop my wedding for: no-one.
32. The world could do without: Sponge.
33. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: have an injection.
34. My favourite blondes are: non-existent, I tend to stick to my own hair colour kind.
35. Paper clips are more useful than: those sticker things that you put round holes in paper.
36. If I do anything well it’s: usually a fluke.
37. I can’t help but: watch trashy, pointless TV, I love it.
38. I usually cry: when I have been bottling things up for a while.
39. My advice to my nephew/niece: Ask Uncle Dave, he knows everything.

1 comment:

Jo said...

I'm with you on the high school thing. Sixth form was so much better. For a start I didn't have to do maths and science!

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...