20.9.09

Interrupted Blogging!


Just to let you know that I am going to be without the internet on and off over the next few weeks!! I know, it's not great and I am going to miss reading everyone's blogs but Mr S has a hospital placemement near his parents for 6 weeks so we will be staying with them in the week to save him the long commute. Now Mr S' parents are not dinosaurs but they are moving house and so their internet is not on at the moment, hence no blogging for me in the week! We shall be popping back to the Shire at the weekends though so I am hoping to get my blogging fix then! I have just finished reading Memoirs are Made of This which was a lovely light read (review to come) and I started The Love of my Life by Louise Douglas last night and it has totally blown me away, I think I will probably have finished it by the end of the day so there will be a review for that soon too!! Mr S took me to see Julie & Julia at the cinema yesterday and it was a really lovely film which I shall have to write a post for, I am worried that I may develop a bit of an obsession with Julia Childs over the next few months, I shall definitely be reading more about her in the future! Well have a good week and I shall hopefully get to catch up with your blogs and reviews at the weekend!

4 comments:

Bluebell said...

Well, good to know that you'll be back soon! I am back myself now after a week away from my blog.....you read so many books by the way! I honestly don't know how you manage to read so fast. :)

Bookalicious Ramblings said...

Aww, sorry to hear you'll be gone for a while, but looking forward to your reviews once you get back! :)
By the way, have you ever reviewed Burning Bright then? I know you were reading it, but I don't remember seeing your review of it?
Glad to hear The Love of My Life is good - I've had a copy of it for ages, but haven't read it yet, boo.

Chloe @ chicklitreviews said...

I loved Louise Douglas's book as well, reviewed it on our site if you are interested! Shall miss your posts while you are away! x

Dot said...

Thanks for your lovely comments! I am really missing having the internet in the week!

bookalicious- I didn't get to finish Burning Bright so I am going to start it again soon, the small bit that I did read was excellent!

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...