22.12.08

It's Christmas Week!


Christmas seems to have come round so quickly! It was lovely to have a bit of a lie in this morning and then we got up and took Alfie for a walk, it's so quiet round here, very nice! I have spent the morning making mince pies but not as many as I would have liked as my flour supplies have been mysteriously depleted (our sometimes lodger made a cake last week!) so only enough for the one batch; I will have to get supplies tomorrow.
I have been having many an idea for my writing recently and I think that I now have a brief outline to get stuck into- I just want to spend some time working on the characters before I set pen to paper. I am very excited though; feel like it has taken a while but my ideas seem to have come together so fingers crossed!

No comments:

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...