25.10.08

First Hangover for a long time!!!

Oh dear, definitely felt my age this morning!! We had some friends over for dinner last night and consumed quite a lot of alcohol. We started the evening with champagne, then 2 bottles of red wine, then 2 very strong Cuba Libres!! Had a really lovely night but my head was banging this morning, gone are the days when I can just jump out of bed the next morning bright eyed and bushy tailed. Mr S was even more hungover than me having polished off several glasses of Whiskey after dinner, I don't think we will be having a drink for a while, our livers are definitely in need of a holiday.
So due to recovering we have not had a very productive day but that's what Saturday's are for aren't they. We did get dressed and went for a walk in the park this morning which was really lovely, I love this time of the year when the leaves are changing colour and it's all blustery; looking forward to being able to take Alfie with us once he has had his jabs. We got provisions and headed back home, embarrassingly I was back in my pyjamas by lunchtime! This evening we are going to continue our day of being slovenly by ordering a take away and watching X-Factor.
I have found this week really tough, not feeling 100% at the moment but really had some time to think today and I think that I am going to try and see Monday as a new start and move forward. I am very lucky to be surrounded by people who care and love me and sometimes you need to bad times to make you realise who those people truly are.

No comments:

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...