17.10.08

Bring on the Weekend!!

I am really looking forward to this weekend for several reasons:


  • I am going Birthday Shopping on Saturday with my future in-laws who are buying me a Winter coat as my present- I last had a Winter coat about 4 years ago so I am VERY excited about this.

  • The in-laws are also cooking me a Birthday dinner which should be lovely- they have been great over the past few weeks with everything that has been going on.

  • My best-friend is popping in at some point and I don't get to see her that often because of living in the Shire.

  • I will be seeing my beautiful Sister and her husband on Sunday morning and we will hopefully be picking Alfie up to bring him to his new home.

So all in all it is going to be a very lovely weekend and then Monday is my Birthday! Going to be 26, not very happy about this, I wasn't very happy about being 25 but 26 is just that one step closer to being 30. I felt really old this week when I went to see my GP as she asked me whether Mr S and I had thought about having children yet. We would love to have children and we do not take it for granted that we will be able to have them but I was shocked that she asked as in no way do I feel ready to have children, still only feel little myself most days!

I am a little apprehensive about my Birthday on Monday becuase of everything that has happened recently. I know that I am not going to feel great all day but I am going to really try and not let the day be spoiled. I am going to spend it with the three people who are most important to me in the world and eat cake! (Hopefully there will be cake!!)


1 comment:

Unknown said...

You are going to have the best birthday chick!! We promise!!!

Cake, cake...who mentioned cake ;o)
xxxx

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...