1.2.11

The Great Transworld Crime Caper

I shall be taking part in The Great Transworld Crime Caper next month and I thought I should let you all know about it in case any of you wanted to join in too. The idea  is to pick three crime books from a list that Transworld have created and then you have to read and review those books by 31st March. I have picked:

1. Sacrifice by J.S. Bolton
2. Birdman by Mo Hayder
3. The Chemistry of Death by Simon Beckett

Transworld, the lovely people that they are send you the books one by one, so you send them your review of the first book and they will send you the second, easy! If you want to take part then you have until February 14th to register, all you have to do is click here and follow the instructions!

4 comments:

Yvonne @ Fiction Books Reviews said...

Hi Dot,

There is no way that I would be able to complete the challenge in the allotted time, but it really does look inviting, with a great selection of books.

Mo Hayder is always a great read and I gave my dad a whole batch of Simon Beckett books to read and he thinks they are good so far, so you should have some enjoyable crime stories to get your teeth into.

Enjoy, Yvonne

Dot said...

Thanks Yvonne- they are all new writers for me so I am really looking forward to them!

Monica said...

Wow! They provide the books This sounds like a great challenge. I love crime fiction and hopefully you'll post and share your thoughts on the books you've chosen.

Dot said...

Monica- You should join in! I shall post each review just after I've read the book, should be a good challenge!

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...