3.11.10

Harry Potter Fever!!

I am a HUGE fan of the Harry Potter books and films! Bloomsbury launched the new signature editions on November 1st, they are stunning, I already have the books but I may just have to get my hands on a set of these. To celebrate, Bloomsbury have a brand spanking new Harry Potter website for you to explore:


Plus they have a new facebook fan page which you can join:


So you can go along and have a little look at those and wait in excitement for the new film which is out this month!!!

9 comments:

Nadia said...

I love these new editions and may have to get my hands on a set. Thanks for the links! I love HP!!And I can't wait for the new film this month - EXCITING!!

Talli Roland said...

Thanks for the heads up and the links! Happy Wednesday!

kay - Infinite Shelf said...

Oooh, these look nice!

Dot said...

They're lovely aren't they! I may have to have a re-read again!

One More Page said...

Oooh they are gorgeous - might have to get a set for little one when he is older (any excuse!)

Nikki-ann said...

Don't you just love it when books are presented in boxes like that? I've not read any of the Harry Potter books, but that box is tempting! :D

Dot said...

I already have all the Harry Potter books but these are just so lovely that I may have to get them!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

I love this!!!! These are some of my favorite reads!

Dot said...

Sheila- They are really lovely aren't they!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...