25.1.09

Brrrrrrrrrrrr it's too cold!!
























It is so cold today; we took Alfie for a walk this morning and I will not be going back out again, it is freezing! I already have my pyjamas on and a big pot of tea brewing, I think this is the best way to spend Sundays! I am reading The Secret Countess by Eva Ibbotson at the moment and really enjoying it. Ibbotson is a new author that I came across on another blog and I personally think she is brilliant if you like that sort of thing. Ibbotson writes children's books and there is a slightly childlike quality to her adult novels also. They are very much damsel in distress stories with adult themes and emotions thrown in; there is a definite fairytale edge to them.

No comments:

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...