5.12.08

Nearly the Weekend!

Ah it is nearly the weekend! I am really excited as have a very lovely weekend planned. After work Mr S and I are going back to Birmingham to have some dinner with his Mum and Dad and stay the night so that will be good. In the morning we are going to take Alfie for a BIG walk in Sutton Park which I think he will love; it is a massive park and one of the things that we really miss about Birmingham. Then we are going over to see my sister's lovely new house and have some lunch. I am really excited for my sister and her lovely husband as they have been looking for a new house for ages and they have found somewhere really good. Lots of room, still in the country and it has a dishwasher which is what my sister is most excited about!!
We will be coming back on Saturday night and I am hoping to persuade Mr S to get the Christmas decorations out of the loft so that I can put our tree up and then I am going to finish my Christmas shopping in town on Sunday, perfect!
I am re-reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince at the moment, only started it last night but I have really enjoyed re-reading them so far as I know that I definitely rushed them the first time just so I could find out what happened! I have bought a few books this week, on Tuesday I got Faceless Killers by Henning Mankell after watching the new Kenneth Brannagh series Wallander on television. I had never heard of these books but they are supposed to be excellent so I thought it best to start at the beginning! I also bought Twilight by Stephenie Meyer; yes I know that I am 26 but I wanted to see what all the hype was about so it has been added to my to read pile!

No comments:

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...