29.12.08

Make that 39!!!


I have just finished The Secret Shopper's Revenge by Kate Harrison which my lovely sister bought me for Christmas! So that brings my total of books read in 2008 to 39. I have really enjoyed this book, I think it has only taken me two days to read it! It follows Emily, Sandie and Grazia through the world of secret shopping. All three women are very different characters that you warm to instantly. I think that Harrison has pitched this book so well. There are so many shopping experiences that the reader can identify with; the bitchy shop assistants; the hot and uncomfortable changing rooms and the excitement of buying something that we want but don't necessarily need. The story has a really good pace and keeps you interested right to the very end.

No comments:

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...