3.10.08

The suitcase is packed


Yip, only going away for the weekend but managed to pack a whole suitcase; I am so indecisive at the moment so have taken 3 pairs of jeans and 4 pairs of shoes for a 2 night stay, as you can imagine Mr S is not impressed. Quite looking forward to the weekend now, tonight we are meeting Mr S' best mate and his new girlfriend for dinner so that should be good. Tomorrow we are meeting Mr S' nieces and nephews in town for cup of coffee (and maybe a slice of cake); then meeting my best friend for some lunch, it was her birthday last week so this will be a belated celebration. The weekend does not end there though; Saturday afternoon we are visiting the new pooch again and giving him a name so that he is used to it before he comes to us and then Saturday night we are having dinner at my sister's house and she mentioned Strawberry Shortcake for pudding so all good there! The weekend will be topped off with Roast Beef and yorkshire pudding at Mr S' parents on Sunday- I really shouldn't moan about it being a busy one should I!


I had to go birthday present shopping for my best friend last night and I don't know about you but I nearly always crack under the pressure of what to get. I was on my mobile in the shop shouting to my sister that there was absolutely nothing to buy. My sister is used to these phone calls and always manages to calm me down. I think that I worry too much that whatever you buy looks like you have not put much effort into it and it's so silly really. I hate buying people gift vouchers as I think it looks like i've not bothered but then I LOVE getting vouchers for my birthday as it means you get to go shopping for free!! Anyway I managed to calm myself down and picked out 4 little presents which are all wrapped up and ready to go to the Birthday Girl.

No comments:

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...