23.10.08

Booking Through Thursday

I love Booking Through Thursday and haven't done one for a while so here we go:



“Name a favorite literary couple and tell me why they are a favorite. If you cannot choose just one, that is okay too. Name as many as you like–sometimes narrowing down a list can be extremely difficult and painful. Or maybe that’s just me.”








For me this has to be Eliza Bennett and Mr Darcy from Jane Austen's Pride and Prejudice- I love this book and obviously their relationship is the driving force of Austen's story. They are intrigued by each other from the very beginning and their initial perceptions and mutual dislike of each other soon turns into true love. Ooooh made me want to read the book again!!

2 comments:

SmilingSally said...

That seems to be the popular answer, but I chose another couple.

Anonymous said...

Wow any vote for Darcy and Elizabeth. They're just all over bloggers' radar! :)

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...