13.12.12

A Few Changes...

Hello lovelies! I started a new blog not too long ago basically about becoming a new mum and the ups and downs of parenthood! However I have realised that having a child, a job, a life and two blogs is  not realistic!
I would never give up this blog as it is a huge part of my life but I would really like to write about my experiences of being a mummy to Darcey so over the next few months there will probably be the odd non-book related post so feel free to scroll on past them if you are simply here looking for book reviews (I wouldn't be offended!) but for those interested there may be the odd Darcey relating post popping up!

Hope that you are all getting excited about Christmas, I shall be popping my list up of my favourite reads of the year in a few days so might be worth a read if you are still struggling to think of a book to buy your nearest and dearest!

4 comments:

Charlie said...

Love this idea, Dot!

Christie said...

I won't kind hearing about your adventures in motherhood one bit!

Christie said...

um, yeah, that was 'mind' not 'kind'. DUH.

Nadia said...

I look forward to all of your posts - books, motherhood, life, etc. Whatever you choose to write about - it always makes for a great post ;)

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...