16.10.12

Competition Winners!

Thanks to everyone who entered my recent competitions! I have put the correct answers and entries into a hat and these are the three winners:

The answer to the F. Scott Fitzgerald competition was 1896 and the winner is:

Jessica from The Book Worm Chronicles


The winner of The Bride Stripped Bare and With My Body by Nikki Gemmell is:

Lisa Williams (Noodle Bubble)

And finally the winner of Witch Hunt by Syd Moore is:

Vivienne from Serendipity Reviews

Congratulations to all the winners, I really hope that you enjoy your books! Please get in touch by email or DM me on Twitter with your postal addresses and I can get the books out to you. Thanks to everyone who took the time to enter.

No comments:

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...