24.12.10

Most Wanted Book Blogger Awards

Ooooh it's Christmas Eve, I hope that you are all in the festive spirit by now! I had a lovely surprise email recently telling me that I had been nominated in the Most Wanted Book Blogger Awards 2010, when I went along to find out more I was extremely humbled to see the other blogs on the list! I am in some exceedingly good company so believe they may have made a mistake in including me but if you have a spare few minutes then head over here and vote for your favourite blog and if that happens to be me then even better!  Right I am off in search of mince pies and cheesy Christmas films, I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and I shall be back soon to see what Santa delivered for you all!

4 comments:

Carol said...

Congrats on your nomination!

Merry Christmas to you!

carol

Irena @ This Miss Loves to Read said...

Congrats for the nomination, woohoo!

Merry Christmas!

Dot said...

Carol and Irena- Thank you ladies!

Kim said...

Good luck with the vote and congrats on the nomination!
Happy New Year, Dot!

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...