5.11.08

So much Noise!


Don't worry, this is not another rant about my noisey student neighbours! I drove back to Birmingham last night for dinner with my two best friends and thought it would be a good time to listen to the new Jennifer Hudson CD that I had for my birthday (Thanks Mrs L). With the traffic as it was I was in the car for about an hour and a half so I probably listened to it more than once and I gradually realised that I wasn't listening to anything as there was just far too much noise going in on in my head. I know that sounds weird but with everything that has happened recently I seem to constantly have something on my mind and as I pulled up at my friends house I had no idea what the albulm was like as I had not actually heard any of it. I realised that I am like this all the time; there were 4 of us having dinner last night and I noticed that I drift in and out of conversation as I start thinking about everything and then I don't really hear what is going on around me. As I got in the car to drive home I didn't bother putting the CD on and I drove home with my noisy thoughts instead. Don't worry I am not hearing voices or anything like that, I just feel like there is too much going on in my head at times and it can't cope with other things as well! Not really sure what to do about it as I really don't know when, if ever it will all stop.

No comments:

All change here!

I have made the decision to stop doing written reviews on here for a little while. I shall keep this page open but for the time being I sha...